Carrying on with my yearly tradition on the blog, it’s time to give away a pair of tickets to see the Toronto Raptors live at the ACC. The Charlotte Bobcats are in town and you have a chance to catch the game from my own personal seats. The seats are right in the action, just a few rows from the Raptor bench. This is a rare opportunity for a deserving fan to take in the NBA game experience. I want to make sure everyone has a shot at them so its time to bring out your Raptor Pride. Here is what you need to do…
Take the letters R – A – P – T – O – R – S and come up with a creative line or word for each of the letters.
You can make it personal, funny or simple. The person who comes up with the best post wins the tickets. Simple right? (Make sure you read all the details below)
Update: Thanks to the overwhelming and awesome responses, Steve from Raptorman has offered up a pair for the runner up. These are in the 3rd row of the upper bowl. Also, please give my Facebook page a follow for more freebies in the future.
- The Contest ends at noon on game day. Winner will be notified by 2 PM
- The Seats are in Section 114 – Row D (Rare chance to sit so close)
- Tickets are for the game on Wednesday, Nov. 10th 2010 at 7:00PM.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail. Tickets will be emailed and winner must have a printer to print them
- You must leave your reply in the comments section
- You need to include your real e-mail on the comment so I can contact the winner.
- You may be asked to write a short recap to share your experience on the blog.
- Do not enter if you can’t attend the game tomorrow.